Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Butter!; or innerworkings of the world's favoritest blog


I make notes to myself all the time about what to blog about...little notes like "kindle nonsense!" or "Boyfriend everything...WTF?" or "shed" -- then I sift through the notes to decide what to actually yammer about.


Now, today, I have a message to myself I jotted down over the weekend that simply says "Butter," but I have no idea what I wanted to cover.


It could be one of the following:


Thinking about how Ramona Quimby (the first Suicide Girl) eats a stick of butter
with her bare, grubby hands in the book Ramona and Beezus


or maybe


Dude in the new Food and Wine who says butter really isn't bad for you and make
some sort of roasted garlic and butter spread to put on corn-on-the-cob


or


How our newish local brunch joint (called Butter) had people waiting down the
side of the building on Sunday afternoon about 12:30, yay for them, we need to take them some green zebras


or


Marlon Brando shouting "get the butter!" in Last Tango in Paris


or any number of things. None of the above was actually the "butter" thought that I wanted to share. But, hey! Free post!

No comments: