Monday, August 23, 2010

Already over


That Cee-lo "fuck you" song that you've not heard/are already tired of?

I listened to it once, liked it, then pictured all the Axe body spray peeps wigging to it as they frotted divorced moms and moved on, but then I was getting ready to listen to Haircut 100 before Mike made me check it out...so I'm a bit of a pop swot, ready to sneer at most everything.
Anyway, it doesn't officially become "released" until October 4th! It will already be used in a Tide jingle by then!


"Hey, stains! Fuck you-ooo-ooh!"


Elektra staff is nuts or old or both. Unless they figure the whole LP (the what???) is stacked with hits.

Whatever; just remember that I was the first to declare this song OVER. Like when I was declaring Gisele done in '99. AND I was the first to say when the Henry James revival went into decline.

No comments: