Monday, August 30, 2010

Words cannot express


I suppose I could hedge or say "gotcha!," but for anyone who spent this entire, glorious weekend indoors while looking in vain for "Losing Haringey" by the Clientele on their copies of God Save the Clientele, just because I erroneously said that is where it could be found, I am sorry.

Blogging is a lonely business; while the ease and grace of my syntax may indeed appear effortless, there is quite a bit of thinking involved, lone dark hours of soul-searching, etc. With so much brainpower used in its genesis, a blog can also run afoul of absolute exactitude standards, especially if the author is also made careless in the ecstasy of creation, or in doing New and Wonderful Things With Language.

The track in question is, of course, actually on 2005's Strange Geometry.

The question is: can you learn to trust again?

No comments: