Friday, June 10, 2011

Fruit Brute




Had some time to kill last night (yes, I should have been weeding or some such, yes, yes) and saw that Pulp Fiction was on Netflix, so watched the first hour or so, and was amused at Lance sitting in his little drug room eating cereal and chuckled that it was something called Fruit Brute...but a quick glance at the internet shows it was a REAL cereal. I so do not remember this. Maybe because my mom would buy dumb shit like Grape Nuts Flakes. I showed her, though, dousing that shit in sugar until it was like a paste in there. Ha ha, FRAN!




Also, just read somewhere that QT wanted Kurt Cobain to play Lance. Crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A rewatch of PF found me here, a GIS for Fruit Brute. As you I had never heard of it, and I thought I knew the full pantheon of sugar cereals. Also noticed for first time the reel2reel deck, a shadow of Mia's playing reel tape before night out. Hence the enjoyment of rewatching rewatchable movies.