Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"H-h-haunted??" part 1

Gabe is, of course, an antenna for psychic energy and ghost forces ("'Ghost Forces', 1, 2..."). He was the one who first felt the spirit of Harriet Beecher Stowe at the BW3 on Brown Street. So, having spent a little time in my mother-in-law's 1840-era house that we are working on, his little face crinkled into a fist of fear and bad energy. Kyle piled on: the house has a "bad vibe," as if some weird shit had taken place inside in the last 171 years (a big surprise). Or so say these two. The only bad vibe I get is that my mother-in-law will kill me if I don't step up the fixin'.




Saturday night at midnight (the witching hour, as you know), we went over to the place with Gabe's new "ghost finder" phone app.



Look at this spooky-ass apparition in front of the D&D door in the basement! Um, spooky!





















Wait a minute, cynics! The ghost radar went off!




"They say she was carrying his picture when she died..."



To be continued [if I get the other pics I need]...

No comments: