Friday, June 24, 2011

Serendipitous sign that the Clientele will be back

Old Alasdair from my beloved (the) Clientele is on Magnet this week with his bandmate from his new things Amor de Dias, which is fine, as he gently talks up such stray ephemera as Erik Satie and, you know, Soviet animation and...such. I feel pretentious just thinking about it! So good.



Anyway, one of his posts (on an eccentric [of course] UK photographer who goes into abandoned sealed-off areas to take pictures) featured this as an illustration:



















Now, what do you expect that I noticed about my mother-in-law's property we are rehabbing, just last night while we were putting in deadbolts?



This can ONLY mean the Clientele will do another album, and soon! AND it will have another in a series of those weird spoken word tracks I like.

No comments: