Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My next PBS show I'm going to produce: "Finally, FLOWER BOXES"

Yep, we finally got the flowers put in the flower boxes outside the upstairs window!



Look at the Bride, happily poking des fleurs into the soil:




And below is Neighbor Mark, stopping on his bike to say "Hey, there! Lookin' great!"








Here are lyrics to the theme song:






Finally, flower boxes!
A feast for the senses
on your house, along fences

Not making much sense
stayed up late two nights in a row,
seeing Hangover 2 the first night,
vis'ting out front night two, you know

So sleepy
not making much sense at all
a-do-do-doh-do-do


It will be great with the music!



Also, Chris Glass: sorry about the bleariness of these recent pics, but I DID take the hem of my shirt to my phone camera lens! That should fix things.

1 comment:

Taking Charge: Creating Conditions for Prosperity said...

Try tapping the screen. It will actually make the camera FOCUS.