Thursday, June 23, 2011

While I'm at it,

this depressed the hell out of me:



Where are the parents? These cats are appearing at some "club" in a strip mall, or wait - maybe it's actually IN a church (the club, I mean), I think the place moved - one of those places that has Christian bands in which aren't obviously Christian, who would would have lyrics like "she looked like a dreamcoat [Corinthians 9:22]'" or whatever. Plus, they all have different last names, per Wikipedia, so why are they all the exact same dude?

The really sad-making part (other than the fact there is probably some solitary girl here in town whose favorite band these guys are - and then she will be broken in two [spiritually only - it's a PG show! Shame on you!] when she sees the drummer SMOKING or something - I'm really overthinking this) is that any of the dopes who roll up will have no idea what "Scarlett O'Hara" means and just think it's rilly cool.

Fiddle dee fucking dee.

No comments: