Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Meg



I can't see Megan Fox without remembering a day in 1996 when a friend was over at out house and PJ Harvey was on the cover of SPIN showing her modest wares in a dingy bra and said friend said "Oh, sick."




I wasn't a huge Peej fan, but liked her and was a bit indignant.

This led to a discussion which concluded with me saying I'd rather "do" her than Pam Anderson, who, at the time, was the fantasy inamorata of most generic ballcap-wearing "dudes." Said friend shook his head and looked at me like I was a real KooKoo. Then, later the same day, he ate a pickled habanero from our fridge which we all advised him not to do and he nearly died: his skin turned approximately aubergine as he gasped on the floor [not the healthiest individual, this kid smoked like a chimney and would put mayonnaise on pizza - no joke. Still alive the last I heard!] and we debated about whether he should go to the hospital.




Anyway - Megan Fox has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her forearm and that is fucking gross.


Oh, and in the course of another post that I may not post, I found this so check out how cute Felix Mendellsohn's wife was:


Cecile!

No comments: