Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Save the hot ones!

OMG! My college I attended (was there 4.5 years - am still a sophomore!) is apparently on the front lines of the swine flu battle!

It would make a good movie - tiny town full of hot kids fending off microbes...sort of "'a Red Dawn for the Twitter generation.' - Variety." The town could be sealed off, the kids fighting over the last twelve of Red Dog (do they still make this? I saw a pickup truck the other day with a huge Red Dog logo obscuring the driver's rear window...) and killing for "cheese fries." Then there could be a sort of Trash Can Man figure, going house to house, picking up selected Abercrombie pieces she/he'd always coveted of his/her friends'..."Man, lost my ID so pub's out. Plus all my profs are dead!"

I shouldn't scoff - I just coughed about five minutes ago and my vision is starting to blur...but that could be just the onset of the day's laziness.

No comments: