Thursday, July 29, 2010

Best start canning

And it's best that we are getting free grub, because the END OF THE WORLD is almost here! Apparently! I don't see any TV, so I was pretty unaware of this. And I used to think about this twaddle all the time, and I can truthfully say I now giveth not a shit about any such goofy-ass matters. What can I do about it? Nuthin'! Plus, I don't get it - don't the apocalyptidiots who ramble on about "surviving" and such WANT this all to happen, so they can go to Heaven and be with their ol' dog Shep and Gramma will be there "smilin'"and the whole place smells like some pumpkin spice air freshener plug-in?

On my mind because of dumb article in USA Today about growing "trend" of doomsday shelters.


Quote from one who would lead the next generation:


"It's an investment in life," said Hodge, a Teamsters representative. "I want to
make sure I have a place I can take me and my family if that worst-case scenario
were to happen."


Dude? You already have a place: it's called BRANSON! Yakov Smirnoff is on at eight!


And that family of yours better watch out, because you will be first in, if your shitty syntax is to be believed to be true. No "i" in team, l'il Hoffa!

No comments: