Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet!

My love for Cheerwine soda is well documented around these parts...then Kyle sees that they have a NC-centric tie-in product (July 1 - July 31): CHEERWINE KRISPY KREMES.
















Yes, that is Cheerwine-flavored glop inside a cake donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles! Kee-rist!

Semi- or not at all relatedly, but for the sugar content, I spend roughly 40% of my waking hours thinking about Zotz. I get tired of explaining them to the uninitiated, but, for verisimilitude, they are/were a hard candy that, when the middle is gotten to, foam and fizz, in a way not dissimilar to Space Dust/Pop Rocks, only more fizzy than poppy. I NEED SOME OF THESE. Those vintage candy shops online have them; perhaps if the Volvo repairs come in at less than $11K, I will order some.



No comments: