Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Scenes from a Laserium




It was this lady's (L) birthday last week and having taken her son to Laser Web before, she thought it would be fun to get her dorky friends to do same. While this veered dangerously close to SoberFun, it was a silly blast.











I broke nearly all these rules, running as fast as I could, knocking six-year-olds facefirst into cement and yelling "GODDAM! GODDAM!" as much as I could. Actually, none of that, though I did bug the Bride with my incessant Bill Paxton-in-Aliens squawks: "Put HER in charge!"





















Let's say when you were a kid you decided to make a treehouse, then make said treehouse into a spaceship! For a Scout badge in home decor or some shit. What sort of pictures would you hang inside to give the impression of deep, deep space exploration? Maybe something quite like this 1983-in-excelsis p.o.s.:


Can't wait to go again!

No comments: