Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Speaking of El Preggo,

we have several names in the running: Tess (a paring-down of Schrotessa, because her features resemble our old friend Schrote's), Zdenka, Berzerk (pronounced BAIR-sairk) after Son of Berzerk, of course, and then any male kittens who arrive would then BE eligible for such appellations!

Anyway, I have a few things about this:
1. Last Friday morning, I locked myself out of the house. I will spare you the flogged-to-death "d'oh!" I realized I could climb in one of the front windows (THIS HAS SINCE BEEN REMEDIED, EVILDOERS!) and so I did, landing a-plonk! on the floor. Got up, walked through house, which takes about eight.five seconds, got keys, went out back door, re-locked and came around to the front to put the window down and who hopped OUT? That's right, L'il Sasha Gray herself! I mean, I was only in the house twenty seconds. SHE REALLY WANTS IN!

2. The Purina special blend (chicken and something or other) that we were on (we're back to Sensitive Systems, but bear with me) when we started putting grub out for Tiny Mama had THIS cat on the package (and we had NEVER bought this variety before!)!:














I mean, holy hell!:
















3. She loves tomatoes, apparently!


No comments: