Monday, February 7, 2011

EPIC WIN!

I just may have watched more football this year than I have collectively in my entire life...and it paid off! I expertly picked the Packers with a total of 56 points scored for both teams. Not only was I close, I was dead on. It's a game of inches. Ten toes on the green. It's about penetration. Etc.

Anyway!

Here is my winning sheet:
















Here is the Games Mistress ceremonially presenting me with my Superbowl winnings:


And I issued this statement, to go out with the last Games Mistress Memo (tm) of the year:
It's a culmination of a year's efforts. I just want to thank
everybody for taking a chance on an unknown kid. Next year we will all be
congratulating Joe Webb on his simultaneous wins of the Superbowl and the Nobel
Prize."

No comments: