Friday, April 23, 2010

Yes, I still won't shut up about MACHETE!


The Bride and I were the only people ever to watch Grindhouse, apparently, if one is to judge from reactions of mouth-breathing yokels we know to mentions of same. AND we all know that the fake preview for MACHETE! is being made into a real movie with such noteworthy stars as Lohan and Steve Seagal! EPIC!


Well, in doing some "research" the other day, I found out that Danny "Machete" Trejo has been sober for 35 years-plus! Huh? Someone buy me a lead CD of that shit! (If you don't know what that means, just wait! And, er, good luck!)


So that got me all fired up anew, thinking aboiut the preview itself and how great it is/was. "One twenty-five for septic..sewage..." Poetry!


Then I found THIS!




(for comparison:





No comments: