Friday, June 11, 2010

But, you know, why Chipotle?


Was at the local college campus Chipotle earlier this week and saw something very, very odd. A seated couple had their laptop open. As I passed, my peripheral vision espied the familiar (to some) Facebook screen. Some sort of video camera device was filming these two and the Facebook page showed them on screen.

So far, so good. We started the long haul of waiting for our time to shine in front of the tortilla heater/flattener doodad. Stand, lean. Lean, move up. Stand. In the idle time, I glanced around this casa de comidas, and the VideoCouple was all scrunched next to each other, to better fit in the screen, I guess. The distaff half then began arranging and rearranging her chest to maximum bawdiness, like to make her knockers come thisclose to fully popping out of her top. I gawked, but not out of prurient interest at all, honestly; more a "what the hell?" And she was making posing "sexy" faces as one does in a mirror in a movie maybe, like Anne Archer in Fatal Attraction.

But, as I said up top, why Chipotle? Couldn't wait to do this at home? "Girl, we gotta get them boobtops on the FaceForce right NOW!"

????


No comments: