Friday, April 17, 2009

Been saying this for five or ten years,

but didn't have a blog then:
















I don't have any tattoos, myself, though when Biscuit dies I will probably have to get her tattooed somewhere...maybe on the other cat; and I used to think that I should just get Nick Eddy inked on my atrophied bicep, in advance of my body being found in a pile during some sort of A Boy and His Dog-style nuclear end-time, until a friend helpfully pointed out that someone could just machete off my arm and then where would I be?

But when Mike Tyson added the cliched (well, but for location) "tribal" marks to his fizzog, I realized then that the BEST tattoo would be to have Mike Tyson's tattooed face tattooed (in miniature, maybe in Gary Panter style, or Roz Chast) ON MY FACE!

YES!

No comments: