Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chico 2008 - 2009



Our friend little Chico O. was killed Sunday on the road. Hit by a car. Kids distraught, of course.

I loved this little guy...he was like a son to me, or as much like a son as someone else's cat I only met twice could be.

Late yesterday I was reflecting on his little soul when the phone rang and it was a friend saying "Hey - do you know anyone who needs kittens? Some client of mine has two cats that BOTH just had litters...not even weaned yet."

SO, I got in touch with the distraught parents and am awaiting digi-pics of the selection o' yelping brats.

I think that, as arbiter of this adoption, I should be allowed to lay amongst the ten or however newbies and name them all: Beatrix, Starla, Chicken #2, Chuff, Chexbres, Rainmaker, Xerxes, Leenda, E Lois and Paul.

Will up pics as available!

Developing...

1 comment:

Gabe said...

'E Lois' like from Reservoir Dogs? "Every guy who every saw E Lois had to jerk off to her at least once..."