Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MY next lp

Obviously I'm the Harmon Killebrew of Non-Paid Bloggers (tm) - this we know.

BUT I also love making Rock!

To that end, I intend to do some sort of new crap by fall. Whoever happens to be around at any given time will be duly pressed into service: "Biscuit! Play this shaker!" etc.

All I have is this idea for a cover (well, and any number of estimable yet half-done pop rock "hits"):



You may not be able to tell from this cell-phone pic (I don't know how to use the office scanner that's on the copier, and, really, how could I be expected to know, when I have to spend my workday squeezing in stolen moments to entertain the weary, flu-laden masses?), but the cover features a centaur flipping a double bird and the album is to be called Back on Solids.
Sort of a Steve Vai/Steve Malkmus feel! Only, you know, good!
Watch this space!

No comments: