Monday, April 6, 2009

Triple Sec Dude

I'm old and hence I do old people shit. Such as going to Target on a Saturday night. To be fair, there was vindaloo first, so it's not like Target was ALL we did.

Anyway, found our needed items, then going down the center of the aisle was a kid, I dunno, 24 or so?, with a long blown-out lid the likes of which the MC5 never dreamed. He was ahead of us, so we only saw him from the back, but I'm fairly sure he wasn't the same Iranian-looking guy with insane Oscar Gamble hair I saw at the ER last week when my dad was there - I think he was coming in to visit, but they may have kept him because his eyes showed him to be entirely too blunted.

The hottest thing was the only items that Target Man had were: 1. (right hand) two canisters of some sort of mousse-like hair product

and 2 (left hand): a bottle of Triple Sec, slung low like a bell

Now THAT's a Saturday night!

PARTY ON, TRIPLE SEC GUY!

No comments: