Friday, April 3, 2009

Time out!

* those Pitchfork things where one band you don't give a shit about (Amanaguchi (sp?, prolly), eg) covers some other band you don't give a shit about (Waaves, eg), like it matters. Stop it.

* "Shampow!" and variants. It's over.

* motorized bar stools

* The cover of The Dream Weaver:




















* excessive web sycophancy from Day One toward Bruno movie preview

* the North Koreans still "fueling" their doom rocket or whatever. Just shoot the goddamn thing already...

* bad spelling/punctuation - you're adults

* some kid I dreamt about last night...I was at the DMV and this teenage boy with a huge blowout 'fro and his sister gave me the finger because I said that Kanye was lame because his biggest hit was simply doing vocals on top of a Daft Punk song, a la "Can't Touch This" and whatever dumb Diddy songs have done likewise, with the "Every Breath You Take" and "Kashmir", etc. I'm right, dream kid!!


No comments: