Thursday, April 2, 2009

Um, what the holy hell?





















Stumbled across this - um, what the frig?

The facts on this crime against humanity from 2007, as I have them via Amazon:

Hot Mess, the debut album from New York City singer/songwriter/producer
Killian Wells. Featuring the slick R&B cover of The Outfield's 1985 hit Your
Love as well as fourteen original 80's tinged tracks perfect for both the dance
floor and your car alike. Co-writers include Todd Nystrom (Stevie Brock), Mark
Calderon (Color Me Badd, Paula Abdul), and Gordon Grody (Irene Cara, Alexa Ray
Joel). Explicit Lyrics.

Yes, a slick Outfield cover! I repeat: YES!

Also, the sole brave commenter says, in a four-star encomium:


By
Denise
Mckaig "easy listener"
(Virginia) - See
all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Killian has the 80s style
music, taking me back to my younger years!!! Nice melody, electronic background,
and understandable lyrics

Y'all hear that? He has the 80s style music. Don't settle for that Depeche Mode shit!

And I think the savvy management folks guiding this musical comet got to the Amazon editors to excise a final line:


He's always been a lovely grandchild!


I might actually have to trawl the interwebs to hear this pile - if only to hear the bonus "Amped Up (K-Dub Bottle Service Mix)"!

Bottle Service! Come back, 2007! Well, except for all the torture 'n' shit.

No comments: