Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm old - OFFICIAL!


Saw mention on Inside Edition (!) last night (during a story on whether it's safe for kidz to go to Mexico on spring break, given that it's WAR down there) of something that I (being near retirement age) missed out on entirely: a drinking game called Edward Fortyhands!

Yes, strap two forties to your hands with duct tape and you can't take them off until you have consumed all eighty ounces (aka 6.67 standard 12-oz beers!)!

And they say there's no such thing as progress! All we had was shit like Quarters!

Oh, and my favorite drinking game: Iron Lung. How to play:

Breathe
Drink
Breathe
Drink
[repeat to blackout]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXA7lHSqrc
(also: the decade being half over, I think I can safely say this is the best album of the first half of los 00's)

No comments: