Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the Bengals are in the SUPERBOWL!

Yesterday, no shit, a coworker came up to me and asked if I had ever heard of Steven Wright!

It was amazing, because when I looked back to my computer, it was GONE! There was an old Apple II sitting there. AND when I turned on the radio, George Bush (the first one!) was being sworn in as President! I was all "What th'?"

It got worse: I went out to lunch and Hothouse Flowers were relevant! People were debating which wife Ken Olin was married to in real life.

On the bright side, the meat at Taco Bell was the old pre-"Border Lights" era meat. And the taco sauce was still in the little tubs!

When I got back, things seemed to have returned to the present. I await the next time-slip, possibly caused by some query such as "Have you ever seen that movie Black Rain?" or someone here saying "I listen to all music from rock to rap!" then firing up some Young MC to get "crazy."

No comments: