Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cojones

When I was, I dunno, less than five, I was fake-boxing with the neighbor kid who was babysitting me and KA-SWACK! I gave him a bloody lip! He laughed it off. Later his sister got into drugs, and his parents divorced still later. Another time his dad was showing us all some tomatoes he grew that he'd treated with some different Ortho-like product than the usual, producing a fruit that was almost purple.

I saw babysitting Dave (for that was his name) about ten years ago, when he worked where I have my day job [ha!]. He didn't recognize me, but it seemed he had weathered all the hardships just fine.

See, we never had cable or anything, but in these vulgar times, this is what we get:
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D95HEN900&show_article=1

No comments: