Monday, August 11, 2008

BREAKING --- NO Cheerwine





Jungle Jim's had NO Cheerwine! There was an empty spot on the shelf of "exotic" pops where it SHOULD have been.


I asked a very knowledgable-looking chap what the deal was.


He sighed, and told me this story: there is some sort of dispute with the distributor, and it has something to do with the product shipping to the North! He's written letters and whatnot; said imbroglio would soon be resolved.


I asked if he thought I could order some over the 'net and he smirked and said "They won't send it to you..."


So, I just bought an extra six of Blenheim Hot Ginger Ale, and will now have another reason to go blow money I don't have on yet more hot sauces and weird mustards when the good ship SS Cheerwine does, indeed, roll in.


http://blenheimshrine.com/



No comments: