Thursday, August 21, 2008

A little help

Say you are stuck on a desert island. Hallucinations have begun; you dart in vain to grab fish in the shallow, aqua water with your bruised, gnarled hands. Things look a bit hairy, in all honesty.

But wait: hope! There! About thirty yards out...is it a box? Some sort of rations that fell from one of those pirate ships you saw last week...it's coming in, for sure, now. What can it be??

So you get your hands on it and tear it open with your last bit of strength, tears coming from somewhere deep, deep beneath your dehydration. What is it?

Dunno, but if it's a box of those little chili seasoning packets from Wendy's, SAVE IT! I want it. I love that stuff; it jazzes up any fast food. At the Wendy's closest to my workplace, they have the stuff just sitting out with the napkins and straws like it was mere ketchup! I load up like I was file-sharing, for reals. IT IS GOOD ON EVERYTHING. Supplants cocktail onions as my fave comfort food!

So, yeah, if a ship comes, don't leave me in a lurch here. The box I envision has 1000 packs or so, maybe more. I'll give you, I dunno, 30 bucks for it? Sweet? Sweet.

Soundtrack to your suffering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBYUGTi8TE8

No comments: